Sunday, March 29, 2009

Upcoming Photo Exhibit April thru June

Sundown at Big Bend - Zion National Park

I am having an exhibit at the Lake County Arts Council gallery in Lakeport running from April thru June. The above photo will be displayed as a 30x40 gallery wrap canvas print. There will be other large prints and many smaller ones. I did not get as much wall space as I wanted so each month I will be rotating the smaller prints (is 11x14 in 16x20 frames small?)

On the first Friday of every month, the gallery has what they call First Friday Fling where all the displaying artists (including me) will be at the gallery. There will be hors d'ouvres and wine as well as a local guitarist providing some musical ambiance. For the April Fling the wine will be provided by Moore Family winery. May's Fling will have wine from Tulip Hill Winery and June's will be from Shannon Ridge Winery. I do not believe I will be there for June's Fling as I have another engagement out of town. I'll let you know if that changes though.

The Fling dates are:
  • April 3
  • May 1
  • June 5

There will be special low prices for the event. Be there or be square.

So the first "Fling" is this Friday (April 3rd) at 6pm. The address is 325 N. Main St. Lakeport. Here's a Google Map Link

No comments: